Full Event Planning
This package is recommended for couples who are excited and ready to plan their wedding, but are overwhelmed about where to start and what to do. Simone will take you through every step of the process, provide unlimited professional advice, develop a very personalized design and budget, and manage every detail of the wedding day. Getting to know your vision, style, favorite foods and favorite things you love will be key to create and design your dream wedding. This package may begin up to 12-14 months prior to the wedding day.
- Planning Services begin upon contract signing
- Ongoing access to our professional advice and guidance with unlimited consultation via email and phone
- Customized design service to include conceptualization of wedding theme, color combinations, and decor
- Budget management to include construction, implementation, management and vendor payments
- Negotiation and follow up with all service providers during the planning process
- Review proposals and terms of final contracts with hired providers
- Reservation of hotel accommodation blocks and bridal suite at one hotel
- Assistance with selecting the best suited Photographers, Videographers, DJs, Bands, Stationers, Bakery, Transportation, Officiants, Hair and Make-up Artists, Tux, etc.)
- Attendance of the following meetings: Venue walkthrough, Menu tasting, and floral preview
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
- Produce a detailed Wedding Timeline and floor plan of the venue
- Communicating and confirming Wedding Details with all contracted vendors and catering
- Collect necessary insurance certificates
- Distribute Client- approved timeline to all vendors at least 1 week before wedding date
- One qualified staff member for direction and coordination of wedding rehearsal
- Planner to receive and manage wedding accessories such as printed goods and favors
- Planner to have a full wedding kit including steamers
- Complete onsite wedding day management
- Simone Goertzen (Planner) + 1 Coordinator
- Early arrival to manage, direct and be the on-site point of contact for the family, wedding party and vendors throughout the event day
- Bride’s attendant included
- Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
- Greet vendors and ensure vendors are providing contracted services
- Set up décor: seating cards, menus, favors, sign-in books, gifts, etc.
- Assist florist with centerpiece and décor placement
- Complete finishing touches of ceremony and reception
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Direct ceremony processional
- Arrange signing of marriage license
- Lead and execute reception events
- Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and last dance
- Take care of specialty items and gifts are packed up at the end of the event.
- Prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Prepare strike (lasts ones out)
BONUS: Preparation of Honeymoon Suite
- Additional Assistant(s) are $250 each. 1-4 + Assistants may be required for weddings based on headcount and ceremony locations.
- Overnight accommodations required for events outside Orange County (some exceptions apply).